EaseUS RecExperts With Portable Free Download [Windows/Mac]
EaseUS RecExperts Portable v3.2.0 is a free video recording software created by the technology company EaseUS. It allows you to record the Zoom meeting screen using internal audio as well as your voice. You can also record YouTube videos, tutorials, gameplay, live broadcasts, and other content. You can also save webcams, images, and GIFs for later editing and saving.
EaseUS RecExperts Free Download is perfect for students, educators, educators, gamers, YouTubers, small business owners, and more. You can also easily share your videos on video platforms like YouTube and Vimeo.
EaseUS RecExperts For Windows
EaseUS RecExperts For Windows allows you to record part or all of your screen depending on your needs. You can record multiple screens at the same time and record audio from your computer or microphone. You can also extract audio from recorded or currently recording video files. It also allows you to use your webcam to capture your face while recording your screen.
It also has other features like capturing images and converting them to GIFs. Capture any video, website, software, or desktop and save it as a GIF for entertainment, business, tutorials, and other applications. You can also set a timer to automatically start and stop recording without worrying about a recording error.
EaseUS RecExperts For Mac
The program supports various formats, including MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, FLV, WMV, SWF, ASF, and others. You can also easily share your videos on video platforms like YouTube and Vimeo, as well as upload them directly to Google Drive and Dropbox. One downside of the software is that the free trial only allows you to record two minutes of video.
EaseUS RecExperts For Mac is a video recording software that allows you to record Zoom meetings, YouTube videos, tutorials, gameplay, live streams, and more. Recordings from your computer or microphone may also be included. It also allows you to capture images and convert them to GIFs for later use. Your videos can be easily shared on video platforms like YouTube and Vimeo.
- Easy to use a screen recorder to record screen activities
- Allows you to record all, part, or certain areas of the screen.
- Provides the latest and unique editing tools for recorded videos.
- Text, lines, arrows, etc. for editing works in real-time.
- Allows you to record background sounds and conversations using a microphone
- Save recorded images in more than 10 formats
- Allow users to record multiple screens
- Allow writing
- Screenshots can be converted into GIF
- Multiple formats supported
- Free video trial with limited duration
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- MacOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later